My Blog List

Sunday, May 10, 2009





Tonight was a full Moon. I have to say that I am starting to loose hope of being able to capture the pictures of the full Moon that I want. With the combination of the Earth spinning, the clouds moving and time elapsed exposure, I'm not sure how to do it just yet. I may have to do some research on that one this summer.

I'm starting to feel the winds of change blowing across my porch. Next week is finals week. I have to say that I honestly don't remember the last time that I have been the busy. Those that know me know that I usually keep myself too busy, but this time it wasn't completely my first choice. I have forgotten how much time school takes. It will all be worth it in the long run, even if I don't pass calculus this semester and have to retake it!! It has been such an interesting semester. I will try next week to put a few more things into perspective. I have found some blogs that have really intrigued me. The content on them is very inspiring, intriguing, inquisitive, and informative. I am not sure of the 'correct' way to site these blogs or even if they creator of the blog wants to have links to it. I guess if you are interested in them email me. I wouldn't want to upset anyone that I don't know.

I want to put somewhat of a summary post next week. Something that wraps up this past semester, leads into summer and beyond and gives light to subject matter that has been dark in the past. Wow!! Sounds interesting doesn't it? I think I may have just set the bar a little high. Hope I don't disappoint anyone next week.

Until then, have a wonderful week and Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are Mothers!! You have a wonderfully dubious task, yet is much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment