My Blog List

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FOR MY MOTHER





TO DWELL IN THE PAST IS TO DWELL IN DESPAIR
TO DWELL IN THE FUTURE IS TO DWELL IN OBSESSION
TO DWELL IN THE PRESENT IS TO DWELL IN THE GIFT OF LIFE

CM

Mom, after your comment on my last post it got me thinking....you were right. I needed to step out of the box and dig a little deeper than I had been. Thank you!! You always have been my #1 fan!!

So here it is....


I was on my way to class this morning and a refreshing thought passed through my mind. The Sun rising every morning means it's a new day. With that new day comes a new breath, new opportunities, new thoughts, new hopes and new visions. It's refreshing to know we get a chance to make the most of our lives with every new day. So let's make the most the most of our days, thoughts, hopes and visions.

I also have a thought to be pondered.

If you had to live without one of your senses (smell, touch, hearing, taste, or vision):

1. Which one could you not live without and why?
2. Which one would you want to give up and why?

I hope with the new rising Sun we all take/make the opportunity to expose the humanitairian that is ingrained in all of us. Take the time to give back to one another, whether it be your child, your loved ones, your friends, your neighbors, or even a complete stranger. We never know how much it can mean to another human to shed some light on their day, to show them that we care and that together we can make this a better world, together!!

Have a wonderful day and may the light of the rising Sun touch you and warm your heart!!
God Bless...


1 comment:

  1. You made me cry! But it was a cry of happiness. Happiness because I am so proud to be your mother. Thank you so much for this. What a wonderful way to start my day. Love you from the very bottom of my heart son.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete