My Blog List

Monday, December 21, 2009

DAY TWO





"You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something."

"All the evidence available in the biological sciences supports the core proposition...that the cosmos is a specially designed whole with life and mankind as its fundamental goal and purpose, a whole in which all facets of reality have their meaning and explanation in this central fact."

Dr. Micheal Denton


You are who you are for a reason.
You're past of an intricate plan.
You're a precious and perfect unique design,
Called God's special woman or man.

You look like you look for a reason.
Our God made no mistake.
He knit you together within the womb,
You're just what he wanted to make.

The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you may feel,
They were custom-designed with God's plan in mind,
And the bear the Master's seal.

No, that trauma you faced was not easy.
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into his likeness you'd grow.

You are who you are for a reason,
You've been formed by the Master's rod.
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a God!

Russell Kelfer

2 comments:

  1. So I have to ask the obvious question...who's the kid in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. He was just a little boy out enjoying the playground one day when I was out snapping pictures. I couldn't pass up his smile though. He was always smiling from ear to ear and it was very refreshing to see. I just couldn't pass up the shot!!

    ReplyDelete