My Blog List

Tuesday, February 3, 2009





I was going through all of my old pictures and found a few that I thought that I would add. In the one picture with the Christmas lights, that is the Railroad park in Ellis with the Full Moon in the back ground. In the picture of the ice on the creek, I have never seen it that cold before. The ice was actually crawling up the dock and around the posts that held up the dock. It was actually forming snow flake looking crystals on the frozen ice. It was bitter cold that day. I have been trying to find interesting shots by means of repeating symetrical shapes or just point of view, where the lines seem to run off to eternity. I need to take some of rail lines with a sunset in the background. The bad thing is that I will have to wait for a couple of months. Where I live the railroad runs right through town and I need the days to be longer where the Sun is more directly due East West than it is now. Those might be mid summer pictures.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. You must have had to get up before 9:30 A.M. to get them. No wonder you get better shots than I do. I do like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There are some days I do and some days I have just gone to sleep a couple of hours before that.

    ReplyDelete