My Blog List

Wednesday, January 7, 2009





I took the dogs out to run again tonight a little after 5, hoping that I wasn't going to miss the sunset. Looking outside I didn't see any real signs that it was going to be a good one tonight. I should have known better than to trust a city view. I got out to in the country and sure enough, I was about 15 minutes late. It was pretty tonight, but then again, when aren't sunsets pretty? Because I'm too stubburn to sit down and read the whole manual, I messed up the few sunset pictures that I did get. They say, when one door closes another door opens. I was watching the clouds ( I have been known to be a daydreamer) and realized it was going to be a pretty clear night for a while. So Riley helped me load up the pickup, actually now that I think about it, no she didn't. I will have to go talk to her about that this morning. SO I went and loaded the pickup and we went out and about. Taking those pictures at St. Fidelis in Victoria got me to thinking about the beautiful Catholic churches we do have around here. Not many 'that' beautiful, but most churches are beautiful in their own way. So we first started at St. Joe's in Hays and then I guess I just must had a limestone minute and went down to Ft. Hays and foundsome good light and started shooting. I had a couple more stops before we got home. I just got lost in the evening and that's what I have been needing. I think I may be devoloping a passion for this. Just like anything, it gets frustrating trying to figure out how to take vivid pictures, but with time I'll get it figured out. I have gotten a little better since the first ones I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment