My Blog List

Thursday, January 29, 2009






Today the shy was beautiful. There were so many vibrant clouds that I just couldn't resist. The lords of Calculus had their fill with me this week so I didn't have to worry about them. Instead I couldn't pass up an opportunity to fullfil my soul with some nature. It is hard to get some color in the winter time around here, so when it is there, I just have to take full advantage of it. I saw the New Moon last night and it was beautiful. So I knew tonight I had to get some pictures of it as well. It is really cool right now because Venus is in the evening sky if you look early. That is what is next to the Moon in these pictures. I have went to the observatory a couple of times in the past weeks and hope to get it rigged so I can get some astrophotography in the next couple of weeks. Jupiter will be up on the sky later on in February and I hope that I can get some pictures of that. I have to do some trial and error and figure out how to use the adapter to get my camera on there. I like it better in the country where there isn't as much light distraction. It is so much clearer outside of town. You just can't get skies like these anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment