My Blog List

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend in KC






This weekend I went to KC to run some errands and hang out with Tracy, Emily and J-man. I miss all of them so dearly. I truly got spoiled over Christmas break getting to spend so much time with them. I love hanging out with them. It is so peacful. Went to a couple of cool places while I was there. Most of these pictures are at the Kemper Art Museum. There was some fabulous architecture there. I didn't get some of the more interesting shots that I wanted. This was only the second time that I had shot any architecture. The art was beuatiful though. It definately feeds the soul, that is for sure. The colors are like the winds of change when it is dead winter outside. I think that is one of the reasons that I don't like winters in Kansas. All of the color is drowned out by drab dreary dormancy. That is why I have doing a lot of B&W's. I like the composition and let that feed me rather than color.

No comments:

Post a Comment