My Blog List

Thursday, January 8, 2009






The sun was beautiful the last two days. I got some pictures. I'm still working on the Chruch circuit. I have, for some reason a fascination with churches right now. It started New Year's Day. St Fidelis is a beautifully crafted structure, inside and out. I think that may have been what started my vision. Also, with thanks to my cousin Jennifer, I have really ran with this idea that she had about tiolets. She made a joke about it, but honestly I think that it would make a great coffee table book. There are all kinds of fixtures in all different kinds of facilities. Hoping that you all realize that these will not be scratch and sniff pictures. Thank God!! I may start working on that. I would like tobe trucking again, so I could get out of this region for that project. We'll see how far I get with it. I thought that it would be interesting if I could get a full story with the pictures. The history of houses, business and such. That, I think is what would be the most interesting view of it.

Also, I am trying to figure out stained glass. I have the vision in my head, just can't get the exposure down. I love the simple beauty of stained glass windows. If you notice, I have even added the mouse's view of two churches. One inside, the other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment